Sunday, April 16, 2006

Re: Two-fer and other mundane thoughts

I haven't posted about Raymond and his compensation package because (1) it's beyond shocking (2) I'm not surprised (other than the paltry $1 million "consulting fee" for this year - I mean after all they other stuff, one would think that he would do it for free or they would pay him more than $1 million (3) I'm too pissed off to even try to respond.

On to other items:

* I suspect the blog will take a BIG turn to the right this week. I'll be out-of-touch the majority of the week, so I won't be here to offset the conservative ramblings of Michael and Scooter. Literally going fishing.

* Was curious about the trip to the Bijou - see something not rated G and/or animated?

* Temp here in Dallas is supposed to be in the high 90's tomorrow and Tuesday. A bit early for such high temps - no global warming huh?

* Will probably have to buy my first ever U.S.A. $3 a gallon gas this week. Do I hear $4?

That's all I have. Since it's Easter - peace be with you.

1 comment:

Scooter said...

OMG, not the 90's. Two 100+ days in Central Texas this week.

Sure feels hotter.