Sunday, February 17, 2008

Michelle Obama says her Husband will fix my soul...

These messianic comments are really unsettling. I heard these (takes about 10 minutes) and thought that they really seemed to represent what his supporters say he stands for. I recognize that she said "we" have to fix our souls but the message was undeniable.

Brother SSJ'rs, is it permissible for me to vote in the Democrat Primary on March 4, 2008?

I participated in the old caucus process to try to thwart Gary Hart (before the whole Monkey Business/Donna Rice thing brought him down) when it appeared he might have a real chance of taking down Reagan. I supported Jesse Jackson in the caucus.

Can I vote for Hillary on March 4? If I can, I will if the Huck stays safely behind McCain.

(Not to mention the improper use of "fix." Fix means "to prepare," not "to repair," at least as the language is spoken in the south.)

No comments: