Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Re: Big TV's

Yes, we have a 42" HDTV. We've had it since 2002. Ours is a LCD. We have been talking about getting another one and in talking to people about the plasma/LCD argument, most agree that the picture on plasma is better, but over time images "burn" into the screen. That doesn't sound good to me, so I think we'll go LCD again.

And yes, I watch my Hogs in HD - when they win, it seems even sweeter. When they lose (as they did last week), it's doesn't seem as bad.....

1 comment:

Scooter said...

For what it's worth, I understand that the burning issue on plasmas is pretty much fixed unless you're a big gamer. Apparently, when you play games a long time there are images that don't change and those can still get burned in.

Mike's cousin recommends a CRT HDTV. I think that may be the way for me to go since I don't really care about skinny TVs.