Friday, November 09, 2007

Email from the prosecutor

Dear Mr. [Scooter],

I wanted to thank you for your recent jury service in the possession of a controlled substance case in the 427th District Court. The jury trial process is an integral part of the criminal justice system, and it is people like you who help make the system work through jury service. This was my first felony jury trial. Since this was my first felony jury trial, I would appreciate any advice you might have about what I did that worked, what I could have done better, or any questions you were left with at the end of the process. You do not have to respond, but I was writing too see if you had any feedback for me. We are shredding all of your personal and contact information. I will not contact you in the future. However, you are welcome to contact me at any time. Thanks again!

[name and number]

No comments: