Friday, March 03, 2006

Re: Noonan

I was unable to get very far into her hagiography of Reagan but intend to try again. But it was not because of her writing, which is sublime. She publishes a column every Thursday (usually) at OpinionJournal and it's the first thing I read in the morning (followed immediately by Coulter). (Talk about a contrast.)

Scooter: I heard an interview the other day with the speechwriter who penned "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall." I know Peter Robinson is responsible for "axis of evil." Are there any memorable phrases or speeches Peggy is known for? I would love to see her speak and I know she does speaking engagements. I think I would have heard if you had, but have you ever? Let's find a close one and go. Slightly off topic, how much have you saved towards the NR Houston bash?

No comments: