Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bill Clinton v. Dick Morris

I know enough to take any thing Dick Morris (that little prostitute problem seems to have vanished) says about either of the Clintons with a great big grain of salt but this is astounding:

When he learned of his decline in the polls, he immediately blamed me, accusing me of spending too much time with other clients. Yelling and screaming, he escalated his charges, refusing to listen to me tell him that his latest ad had not been on television yet when the poll was completed. He kept ranting.

Finally, I had enough. I stood up and said I was leaving, quitting the campaign. I grabbed my coat and headed out of the mansion. As I crossed the foyer, I suddenly fell to the ground, tackled by Bill Clinton. I saw his large fist coming at me. Hillary was trying to get between us, yelling "Bill, Bill, stop it. Think about what you are doing. Bill, stop it!"

No comments: