Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I can't believe NOTHING about Sarah on SSJ

I'm gone for a few days and almost totally cut-off from the news of the world with one exception: Wimbledon. Thankfully, no MJ. And when I get back to a newspaper yesterday, I see where Palin has "resigned" (i.e. quit). And there is not one word on SSJ about that?????

I read a great piece in the paper I saw by Maureen Dowd on this - it was so right on. If I get motivated, I'll try to find it and link it.

Where is Scooter on this? Where is "Anonymous" who was the biggest SP cheerleader around?

UPDATE: link to Dowd op-ed.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I started and stopped a few times. She's so polarizing and I'm just not there right now.

Stephanie said...

But yep, I liked MoDo's piece. And I am curious to know what Sarah's fans think about this. I think it's not as bad a strategy as it ought to be if she's planning to run in 2012. Her party and her fans already decided that she has already amassed enough experience to be Pres, so why bother with more governing? And besides the governing is going to be messy for the next couple years -- not like the fun she was having at first.

Stephanie said...

And I'd like to hear from conservatives why they have no love for Tim Pawlenty. I think you'd like him if you paid any attention to him.

Stephanie said...

Comment notification is not working for me again today. Sigh.

Stephanie said...

Crickets chirping on this topic . . .