Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Re: My lack of posting

As I posted about here, I've started my 2nd round of testing for my mystery condition. MRI is scheduled for tomorrow morning, with a follow-up with the ENT "team" after. Since my episode on the plane, I've had 2 more. One was last week when it appeared as if I woke up at my normal time having one. On the severity level, it was about a 4, but it was a very strange sensation waking up with a vertigo type thing going on. The other episode was Monday and it was a bad one. Not only did I have the nausea thing going on, but it was so bad I was actually over a sink...well you get the idea. That is the first time I've been that nauseated, so that was a bit freaky. This one lasted about 15-20 minutes and I was wiped out afterward.

All-in-all , not a good week. We'll see what the MRI results are tomorrow and go from there.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the update. I appreciate it. Will continue to keep you in my thoughts. It's got to be so tough to deal with the unpredictability of the episodes, as well as the mystery of the condition.