Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Needed to have a laugh today

First, to give some background. I am a victim of the Bush II economic policies - my job was outsourced to a foreign country in 2004 and, to date, I have been unable (despite the supposed rising employment rate) to find a job. Maybe if I move to the UAE, become a citizen of that country, then get a job overseeing a US port I can get a job - anyway, I digress...

I lost out on a job yesterday (came down to myself and another applicant) so I was a bit depressed. Needed something to cheer me up. And thanks to a fellow SSJ'er, I had my laugh this morning. One has to laugh, because if you don't, then you have to focus on the types of leaders we have these days and what they are, or aren't, doing in DC.

from Democratic Underground

1 comment:

Scooter said...

Sorry about the deal yesterday. It took me a LONG time to find my gig in Austin.