Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Re: Re: Leglessness

Sorry, C and I have been in NE Wisconsin looking at some property. We put in an offer and I've been dealing with real estate people / bankers / attorneys since then.

I'm so anti-politics these days. I'm sick of it. The process goes on WAY to long. There was a blurb in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel over the weekend about Hillary wanting another debate with Obama. The article stated that so far they have had 21 so far. I can't remember that many, but that just shows how drawn out this process has become. The amount of money raised and spent in the political process is just obscene. People, institutions, organizations, etc. will donate money for politics, but not to build schools or improve infrastructure? The whole thing is out-of-control. All politicians at this level are liars, crooks and phony. I never vote for incumbents anymore, nor in general elections do I vote for anyone in the 2 major parties. Since the elected officials in DC won't enact term-limits, then I will do my small part and do it. Everyone talks about getting rid of career politicians, but never "theirs".

As for the military-analyst thing, because most Americans don't read newspapers or watch network news, unless CNN or Fox or the right-wing radio shows rant about it, no one cares. I don't care. From the beginning, the whole thing has been a disaster. I don't believe anyone in regards to what is going on over there. It was and has been a giant cluster....

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It's because people don't read newspapers that the military analyst thing is such a big deal, from my perspective. The appearances of these analysts on TV/radio were a significant part of the info so many people were using to reach the conclusion that invading Iraq was a good or necessary idea. And public support played a role in Congress' response.