Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Glassy Eyes

Was just talking to one of the lawyers here sporting a new pair of glasses and lamenting how last Friday I had fallen asleep wearing my way too expensive Nike glasses, bending the heck out of them.

He commented that they cost him $45.00. He also said he has about 5 pair. I wanted to confirm they were prescription and he said yes.

He whined that when he gets all the non-glare coatings, etc, the glasses might run as high as $75.

Where exactly do you get them?

Zenni.

What?

Zenni. I’ll send you the link to the Glassy Eyes website that has about four or five different outfits but I’ve only used Zenni. The only thing you have to be careful about is ordering the right size. You need to know your measurements. Width of head, and sweet spot to sweet spot (distance between pupils).

Heck, at $45 a pair I’ll order five different sizes of the same pair until I get it right.

1 comment:

Love Glasses said...

This was a very informative hub. GlassesShop.com and Zenni are two great online glasses websites that you can trust on.