Friday, April 18, 2008

Dilbert.com

Brad Stone blogs for the NYTimes today about Dilbert.com that now provides "mash-ups" that allow people to write their own punchlines for a Dilbert cartoon strip. I just tried it. Here's my result:

This site requires Adobe Flash, please click here to get it.



Dilbert.com provides the embed code, so I take that to be a license to be allowed to post like this.

[Update: Embed isn't working. Can anyone else get it to work?]
[Update 2: Maybe it is working. It's showing just the part that I wrote. Not much fun to embed this, though.]

3 comments:

Scooter said...

I can't get the embed to work either...but we do have a new pet here at SSJ.

Scooter said...

Just notice your note about Adobe Flash doesn't show up on the post.

Stephanie said...

I think the note about Adobe Flash only shows up if you don't have Adobe Flash, because that's what I saw the first time I looked at post, then downloaded it and now don't see that message either.