Friday, March 21, 2008

Ambassador Peck and his chickens

So big surprise. When viewed in context, Rev. Wright's "chickens coming home to roost" comment seems pretty benign. Sam Stein at Huffington Post details the whole thing. Rev. Wright was referencing Ambassador Edward Peck, a retired, white, career U.S. diplomat who served 32-years in the U.S. Foreign Service and was chief of the U.S. mission to Iraq under Jimmy Carter. Be sure to watch the video clip. Violence begets violence was the point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I begin take up real income.
It gets down to select a proper partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]