Friday, March 14, 2008

Re: Obama on Wright

And I call bullshit. Not until normal people express their outrage does Barry "reject" Wright's incendiary comments. Why didn't he quit the church after the "chickens" sermon? After "God damn AmeriKKKa?" I would have have; wouldn't you?

Someone pointed out today: he took his children to listen to this filth. Shame on him and Michelle for letting this hate/race monger into their children's lives. Now I know where Michelle is coming from: she's not just a slightly loony spouse, she's a true hater; she either believed this crap before attending Trinity or became a believer.

I read today that Obama cozied up to Wright in the first place because he was concerned about his street cred in Chicago. Huh.

It's a con, it's always been a con, and I hope it's starting to fall apart.

No comments: