Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Forget the US election and Palin-mania...

this is the story that has my attention. Body doubles, voice print analysis, surgically altered people. You can't dream this stuff up. I'm heading to Barnes and Noble tomorrow to pick up the new Woodward book - while I'm there, I'll check to see if there is an English language version of the book referenced in the article.

UPDATE 9/9: The MSM is all over this story today as it seems "The Dear Leader" did not make an appearance at the parade celebrating the 60th anniversary of North Korea.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I think you might like that Naomi Klein book The Shock Doctrine. It's got plenty of nefarious conspiracy kind of stuff, with folks being motivated to make boatloads of money for a small number of people, all the while touting a story of it being good for all.