Thursday, October 02, 2008

My take

Ezra Klein says what I'm thinking:
DEBATE LIVEBLOGGING.
10:30: Debate done. I'll write a bit more when I've had time to digest, but for now, Palin turned in a genuinely competent performance, and Biden turned in a superlative one. His performance tonight was the best I've seen from any candidate in this election, including the primaries. Just a superb job. I'm a bad barometer for middle America, but tonight seemed a clear win for him and his ticket.

Also, someone at kos confirms with word clouds that "also" was a huge word for Sarah.
I suppose there's a lot of work to be done to dig through all that was said. Man, they spoke fast and included a ton of references to records that'll be examined in coming days revealing "errors" or "lies", depending on your viewpoint. I'll be incommunicado, though, so you gentlemen will have to do it.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Can we agree on "just-making-shit-up-and-lying-through-his-teeth?"